Friday, October 3, 2008

Question for Tony


Yes this question is for Tony Nunziato.

I sent this email to Tony Nunziato and his campaign manager Eric Ulrich. Tony Nunziato is seeking our votes to represent us in the State Assembly. I have long been bothered by JPCA’s blatant hatred of Italian (at least what they are willing to post “anonymously” on QC), and wanted to ask him what his thoughts are.

To Candidate Tony Nunziato,

It is well known throughout your Assembly District Area that the blog know as “Queens Crap” is the anonymous blog of the Juniper Park Civic Association (JPCA), of which you sit on the Executive Board.

After your fellow Republican Anthony Como won the CD 30 seat, the following post was placed on QC by the administrator of the blog on June 19:

"After speaking with voters who participated in this month's special election, I have come to the conclusion that Anthony Como won based on mistaken identity. I noticed many people were mispronouncing his last name, so I dug a little deeper. And when phrases like, "I thought his father did a decent job as governor so I figured he'd be good" and "I guess politics runs in his family" are bandied about, then it's easy to put two and two together. (These are the same people who voted for Alan Hevesi years back because they thought he was Italian.) So, although the corrupt election process may have had something to do with the outcome, most of the blame has to be put on the blatant stupidity of voters in western Queens."

Candidate Nunziato, I have the following questions for you:

1) How can someone of Italian heritage be associated with a group of people that is so anti-Italian, and blatantly state that Italians and people of Italian heritage are too stupid to vote?

2) Can we assume that if you are successful and win this grassroots campaign to unseat Marge Markey, that you ONLY will win because of the stupidity of Italian voters (that according to QC only voted for Anthony Como because he was Italian)?

I look forward to your answers and publishing them here for all to read.

Regards,

QC_Reflushed
Photo from Queens Crap

9 comments:

qc_reflushed said...

Update - I have no answer from Nunziato or his mamager.

I guess Tony wants our tax dollars, but doesn't want to answer any questions.

We will give him another day. I am sure he is very busy .....

Anonymous said...

No chance of Tony "tulips" answering. He needs to get Holdens permission to do anything.

Anonymous said...

I left a few comments over on Queens Crap about his campaign ... but of course they were deleted.

Are you to cover his campaign also?

qc_reflushed said...

Update # 2 - still no response from the Nunziato campaign headquarters.

Is Tony still running, or did he give up already?

qc_reflushed said...

Interesting observation:

The Nunziato Campaign posting over on Queens Crap had so many negative comments that Crapper have to close it to any new postings to protect Tony.

That is a pretty sad state of affairs for Tony's candidacy for State Assembly.

Well, I invite all those who were hoping to post on Nunziato's candidacy to post here instead.

Anonymous said...

Reflushed, I had all my comments deleted from QC too.

Christina, Holden, and Nunziato are all cut from the same cloth, and that doesn’t cut the mustard for me.

And what has the Maspeth-Middle Village Task force done? Who is on this Task Force? Is this another JPCA "face" just like the Newtown Historical Society?

Where does all the money go?

I have been a member of JPCA for years and have never heard a treasurer’s report like I do at ever other civic.

Since Tony sit on the Executive Board, maybe he can tell us!!

Anonymous said...

Nunziato is a nobody. he has no mind of his own and does the bidding of Holden.

one thing is sure WE must defeat Nunziato/Holden or we will have to all suffer.

Anonymous said...

I guess that Tony is too busy doing Holdens laundry to answer your questions.

I will vote for Markey.

qc_reflushed said...

Update - Still no response from the Nunziato camp.

So today, I sent the email to several of the local papers to see if they might pick-up the comments.

Hey Tony – wouldn’t it be proper to answer the tough questions instead of ignoring the voters??

Is this how we (the voters) can expect you to answer us when you get elected??

Do my readers think that he would be ignoring his mentor Bob Holden this way??

I think NOT!!!!!!