Sunday, October 12, 2008

Is Queens Crap right or Juniper Park Patriots right? Lets ask Tony...





The weekend, I see that my favorite two blogs are at odds with another. QC reports that CM Anthony Como is “Undecided” while JPP reports that CM Como as a “No”.

Well which is right??

So we have decided to email CM Como and his chief of staff James this letter:

To the Hon. Anthony Como,

I have read two conflicting accounts of where you stand on the issue of term limits and ask that you please clarify your position so that the voters in your Council District can know the truth.

I look forward to posting your response in full on my blog for my readers.

Sincerely,


QC_Reflushed

So far, both CM Tony Avella, and State Assembly Candidate Tony Nunziato have ignored my emails, let’s see if I have better luck with this Tony.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet that you get an answer from CM Como. Unlike that other "wantabe" Nunziato, Como is a real leader.

Anonymous said...

CM Como clearly stated his position as "NO".

I guess that Queens Crap is full of shit.

Why am I not surprised

Anonymous said...

I was at the MVPO/RA meeting last night. CM Como stated he was against the term limit change as currently writen.

That is a "NO".

Anonymous said...

JPCA, Holden, Christina, Nunziato, and Queens Crap being wrong ... Wow what a F#$king surprise.

All losers .... come Nov we will all have a big laugh at Tony.

Anonymous said...

CM Como, a dedicated leader in our area.

QC is just like those other rags ... Forum South, and Juniper Berry.

Both good for wiping your ass.