Thursday, June 19, 2008

I call "Bull Shit" ...

I am calling "bullshit" on Queens Crap (better know as Christina/Bob from JPCA).


From Queens Crap blog:

"After speaking with voters who participated in this month's special election, I have come to the conclusion that Anthony Como won based on mistaken identity. I noticed many people were mispronouncing his last name, so I dug a little deeper. And when phrases like, "I thought his father did a decent job as governor so I figured he'd be good" and "I guess politics runs in his family" are bandied about, then it's easy to put two and two together. (These are the same people who voted for Alan Hevesi years back because they thought he was Italian.) So, although the corrupt election process may have had something to do with the outcome, most of the blame has to be put on the blatant stupidity of voters in western Queens."

Who really thinks that they did any "research"??

Who really thinks that the voters of CD 30 really didn't know who they where voting for, or only voted for him because he is Italian?

I guess Christina and Bob think that they know more then the almost 7,000 voter who came out to vote!!

How about this Christina and Bob, how about the voters just turn CD 30 over to your capable hands?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the interest of fairness, I did observe Christina conducting a poll between bites of her double roast beef and cheese sandwiches at Arby's. I think she may have received more of a response if people didn't have to constantly duck out of the way of the food particles flying out of her mouth. To make matters worse, Christina retreived and consumed the particles saying "The floor is clean."

Anonymous said...

Wow ... about time someone got a site like this up and running.

I have tried posting at the QC - but of course they either don't get posted or get deleted.

So what is your intention with this site?

Anonymous said...

Anyone ever notice that the Blogger all are brand new over at QC. Today both "Christopher" and "Barry Popik" are new ....

Personally I think they are just alter egos of Christina. As a matter of fact I am willing to bet that 90% of the post there are her.

Thanks for giving me a place I can post my thoughts the shit that they say.

Anonymous said...

This is SO funny! keep it up!

qc_reflushed said...

To Annon #1,

My intensions are simple. To allow the people of Middle Village, Maspeth and surrounding areas a real place to post their thoughts on posting over at QC.

I know that my posting do not show up on QC because Christina/Bob only allow points of view that agree with theirs (I actually believe that 90% of the posts on QC are Christina/Bob).


Unlike the JPP site that also is involved in the community, this site will only be posting on QC in which I think different points of view are far more accurate then what Christina and Bob want us to think.


QC_Reflushed

Anonymous said...

I agree "bullshit"!

The people in this area like and respect Anthony.

He is a stand-up guy just like Serf.

This is just sour grapes from the JPCA camp. They wanted Ognibene so that they could be "power brokers" again (we can thanks Tom for that one), or Ober so that they could use him to Tony back on CB 5.

Anonymous said...

Hey, just found my way over here from JPP ... F#$%ing fantastic!!

Great job !!!!